TPGS-804 50cc Scooter
Was $1050.00 2013 Models Now $750.00
This is also a very popular model! This scooter is the next step up from 805 model. This particular scooter has a thicker frame, shocks and is built more durable; it is built to handle two riders. This scooter is torqued higher so that you don't slow down as much when climbing hills.
This scooter also has all the basic features that you need to ride on the streets:
- Headlights high/low beams
- Front ABS brakes and a rear cable brake
This scooter also features:
- Storage under the seat, a locking glove box, and it also comes with larger locking trunk. The trunk is removable so you can take it off if you'd rather not have it on.
- A locking mechanism for the steering wheel to prevent theft.
- The seat on this scooter is larger to accomodate a second rider, and is more comfortable than the base 805 model.
- Foot pegs for a second rider.
- It also has hand guards on the steering wheel to protect your hands from wind, dirt, rocks, etc.
Speed of this scooter averages anywhere from 35-45mph, after the break in period your speed will typically increase to 45-50+ mph. Speeds will depend on weight, driving and road conditions. This scooter gets anywhere from 60-70 miles per gallon of gas, once it is broke in average gas mileage is about 100 - 110 mpg.
Product Name :TPGS-804
* Colors and styles may vary slightly from stock photo. *Trunk included, not shown